Free Zoom Class
Tuesday, June 21, 2022
7:00 - 8:00 pm (CST)
Learn to stay in the present when mind chatter or emotion gets overwhelming
Mindfulness is the conscious effort to focus on what is happening at the moment, internally and externally. It is about being fully present here and now without judgment or attachment. Once you cultivate mindfulness, you will be able to return to peace anywhere, anytime. Your life will become full and rich because your mind focuses on truth in the present moment instead of wandering the fantasy worlds of the past and future (learn more about mindfulness here).
Benefits of being mindful
- Become less swayed by the regret over the past or worry about the future.
- Cultivate emotional strength and become more resilient.
- Embrace the family, friends, and co-workers without judgment or pre-concept.
- Less stress, anxiety, and negativity. More calm, peace, and joy.
- Better concentration, understanding, and decision-making.
- Gain clarity, insights, and perspectives.
- Increased productivity and energy.
What we will do in this class
- Learn the importance of staying in the present and the positive outcome of being mindful.
- Try a mindful practice that helps enter a calm state at the time of thought and emotion overload.
- Q & A
- Sharing experiences of staying in and leaving the present (optional)
Registration is required by June 19.